Tuesday, November 30, 2010

finally something good...

MediCal FINALLY fixed everything and i am back on track to getting treatment. talk about cutting it close. Today was the deadline before i would loose my spot on the clinical trial. lol. i had a nervous breakdown today because i thought i was screwed. then at 4:30 pm i get a call that everything is good. ugh. so much stress. lol. then we went and finally found an apartment. im so excited! we cant move in until next wednesday. FREEDOM IS SO CLOSE! I cant wait. maybe my luck is finally starting to change... knock on wood. now i just need furniture. lol. my aunt said she has a table so yay. we sold all of our stuff before we moved here remember? who cares. less mess right? :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! so glad something happy happened. I don't comment much but I'm still praying for you and hoping you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you got to keep your spot and your getting your own apartment!

    ReplyDelete