Tuesday, December 7, 2010

update

ok, so after i got the call from my doctor about my tumors in my liver shrinking i was so happy. everything after that seems to be going pretty good. im moving out next week. we might be moving closer to my cousin. which is nice, because i get to play with a new baby! hehehehe. and josh will have a friend too i guess. also, i am trying to get signed up with a program where robert gets paid to take care of me and drive me around to my appointments. which would be nice because trying to get a job in california is quite difficult. ive been on hold now for 17 min. and somehow i went from being #1 in line to being #2. hmmm.... oh well, ill wait all day if this program works out. fingers crossed! and i cant wait to decorate for christmas! i think im going to let robert have a broncos tree. or next year. i dont know yet. :p either way, i really just want to get my own place. and dozer gets to go with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment