Friday, December 10, 2010

all bad things must come to an end...

for the past week and a half i have had so many wonderful things happening all at once. its too much to take in! some people might look at this and think, "ok, thats not very exciting stuff" but to me its the world. first, MediCal put me back to the correct plan so i can get treatment again. then, i find out the treatment is shrinking the tumors on my liver. (the hip bone and lungs didnt grow or shrink but its better than growing). then, we are able to find an apartment. aparently owning my own home in utah counts as really good apartment rental history. then yesterday robert got a job! a really good paying job as a foreman for a demolition company. im so happy right now. we wont have to worry about bills anymore. i dont have to apply for anymore assistance. all i have to do is go to the cancer center once a week. i can decorate my apartment to my own taste. i can feel like a family again! im so happy right now. christmas is coming up and i dont think ive ever had so many blessings as gifts before. Heavenly father really went all out this year. :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I'm glad you got the best presents of all EARLY! You guys deserve it! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete