Monday, January 31, 2011

stupid doctors

ok, so after my blog post i was sent to the cancer center to get my radiation. right as i finished my treatment the fire alarm went off. fire department was on their way and everything. they started to evacuate everyone but i was in a wheelchair. i was the last one. i thought i was going to burn to a crisp. then this girl came out of the kitchen yelling "im sorry! its just my toast! no fire!" they evacuated us anyways. after i got out of that mess i came back to the main hospital and back to my 14th floor. as soon as i got off the elevator an automated womans voice came on the intercom along with a siren she said "level red emergency. please evactuate level 14. fire hazard. level red emergency. level 14" i looked at my driver of my wheelchair. "what the heck, didnt we just leave that?" it was a drill. i thought it was following me everywhere. lol. anyways. after that fun moment i had a doctor come in and tell me there was nothing else they could do for me. the treatment isnt working. she said she was sorry then left. after falling into a spiraling depression for a few hours my real doctor calls me and tells me that isnt true. i will be starting up my treatment again next week. i hate hospitals. they are all so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment