Sunday, July 11, 2010

A sad goodbye...

Robert and i have decided i need to get out to california as soon as i can. i purchased my ticket and josh and i are flying out this upcoming wednesday. Of course bad things happen to me right and left. For the past 3 days i have been complaining about my wisdom teeth. and since last i havent eaten anything except 2 or 3 berries. even then if i swallow food it makes me nauseous. i have no energy and i have a constant headache. Well, i guess we are making one last hurrah at the Logan ER before i leave because robert looked up my symptoms and those are all signs of liver failure. im waiting for my mom to get here so she can watch joshua for us. good news is we wont have to pay for me because i hit my out of pocket already, bad news is... i dont want anymore bad news... wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment